Monday, October 5, 2015

SATURDAYS


Today I thought I'd give you a little insight on my Saturday this past weekend. I don't know about you, but I love to go out and do stuff on Saturdays, have lunch and just walk around a bit and get inspired by everything around you. This time I went to the mall and I actually only needed some heels, but as most of you know, it never just is one thing that you end up buying, when at the mall. I then found some stuff at Zara, H&M and Mango, which I am going to show you in upcoming outfits. The last pic are cookies my dad made yesterday on Sunday, but as he has know perfected his recipe for his "healthy cookies" he was baking them all weekend, so they actually also belong to my Saturday :)

Today school starts 2 hours later for me and then I need to go home, do a quick outfit change to a business look and then go back to school, because we are having a photoshoot for our "graduation book" I don't know how it's exactly called in English because it isn't just a normal yearbook, it is a book of the last five years of my year. I hope I could kinda explain it in the right way ... haha ;) Anyways I hope you are having a nice Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Bin schon ganz gespannt deine Beute zu sehen!! Mhhhh Yummi jetzt habe ich auch gleich Hunger.

    Liebe Grüsse
    Luna von http://prettylittlelunas.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete